MP Orthodontics - Here’s what you need to know about us
Our experience is your confidence
Not every Melbourne orthodontist can draw on 30 plus years experience, but MP Orthodontics can. Nor has every Melbourne orthodontist been trained at the Ivy League University of Pennsylvania, USA.
Combining enthusiasm for all aspects of orthodontics, backed by international study and experience, and technology development in the field, MP Orthodontics in Cheltenham is a truly unique orthodontic practice.
For us, orthodontic treatment is so much more than working with teeth and creating smiles.
It’s about people. Both our orthodontists - Dr Martin Poon and Dr Geoff Hall - approach our patients as people first, working with them to select the treatment that meets each individual’s needs. As the business principals, both Martin and Geoff bring deep practical, research and product development experience that is distilled into the treatment of each patient they work with.
Our practice ethos is based on the understanding that correctly planned and implemented in the ideal timeframe, orthodontic treatment has the power to transform a person’s life. Knowing the point at which treatment and timing intersect is only possible through a unique kind of experience. Ours.
Our values define us and your care at MP Orthodontics.
We’re committed to delivering ideal orthodontic treatment solutions to children, teens, adults and those dealing with more complex cases. Our best patient outcomes are achieved when we work together:
The MP Orthodontics difference
There are many ways that MP Orthodontics is a unique orthodontic practice. Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Reduced wait times and frequency of visits that make treatment logistically manageable.
- Convenience of early and late appointments to suit school and work schedules.
- Flexible finance options that accommodate all budgets.
- Significant combined clinical, research and teaching experience.
- Support to help patients adhere to their treatment plan, including regular process reviews with patients and their dentists.
- Access to world leading laboratory.
- Wide range of treatment options to suit patients of all ages, including accelerated options .
- Access to after hours orthodontic emergency care.