At the moment we are awaiting for further advice from the Chief Medical Officer regarding restrictions to orthodontic practices. We are still be able to see patients and are happy to keep providing care until advised otherwise. There will be a few additional precautions we will be taking to ensure that everyone has a safe and healthy environment to come to.
- Temperatures will be taken with a contactless thermometer on arrival and check in
- Hand sanitisers are provided and will be available on entry
- Please let us know if you have any cold/flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose. We may have to organize an alternate time to see you
- As we are trying to reduce the number of people in the clinic, where possible, have family members and guardians stay home or in the car and only have the patient come to the clinic. We understand this may not always be possible especially with young children
- Please try to maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres
Please contact us if there are any queries or concerns about this, we are more than happy to help.
Thank you for your understanding and please stay safe.
We look forwards to seeing you.
Martin, Geoff and the MP Orthodontics team